Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Child Safety Restraints I Got Ticket For Seat Belt For Child,I Like To Know Which Traffic School I'll Have To Attaind?

I got ticket for Seat Belt for child,I like to know which traffic school I'll have to attaind? - child safety restraints

I have tickets for seat belt for children (child restraint), I know that the school transport Attainder do I do?
I come from Orange County, California. I appear in court, they told me to school traffic safety belts, child safety, see what, how such a school? Please help.

2 comments:

Bri said...

Each community is different.
Typically, an online school admissions is the work - or a Blockbuster Video.
(Yes, the classes, no video .. You have to do the job ..)

HEY HEY HEY! said...

I know someone who has the same ticket in Iowa and do not go to court, or at school ..... I wonder what is it? Hmmmm strange.

Post a Comment