Sunday, December 13, 2009

Abbey Winters .com What Song Is This: "she Knows Me From A Winter Place, She Drank Her Coffee...."?

What song is this: "she knows me from a winter place, she drank her coffee...."? - abbey winters .com

I know a place for winter drink, coffee, I asked her name, she smiled and told me that my name is Abbey, you can give me all you want to call. and the Abbey, I can tell you this evening. I swear I'll make you laugh, laugh until the funeral. We talked for hours about nothing, but I knew it was only a phone call. Abbey knew was for me, I did not fall. ohhhhh ohhh ohh ohh ohhh. after 3 weeks of life in a dream, Abbey had died in his sleep, I had only gone home to the corners, and I had to smile. While I love living in the abbey, I ask that we meet again.

- Please and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment