Thursday, December 17, 2009

Average Bmi Per Country How Can I Lower My Body Fat?

How can i lower my body fat? - average bmi per country

One volunteer is now in the balance of the UNI (!) And measured body fat, BMI bin, etc. I am 18, my BMI is 21.5, but my body fat 35.1% (healthy range is 20-35%). We have the handheld electronic devices. I often work from (5-) times per week on average, about 1 hour and am very active, I walk outside, maybe 2-3 hours a day, "development" as such. I am not "fat" Look, I have a 26 "waist, why my body is so high and low I get it?" I eat healthy most of my diet of fruit and vegetables to eat and not particularly bad Maybe the chocolate is here and but there not? "I was a bit of a panic, I thought it would be in the healthy range! ... why I'm so bad results?

No comments:

Post a Comment