Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hyperlite State Is The Hyperlite Premier Wake Board Right For Me?

Is the Hyperlite Premier wake board right for me? - hyperlite state

I watched the 2008 version of Prime Number Board Hyperlite course model. Links already XL size, so they do not buy it. I weigh about 140 pounds, and looked at the size of 141 or 136th (I'm not getting smaller, and I'm still growing) very easy to cross the railway and now I want my diploma from state board of HyperLite. 180s and I can not prejudge the tail and all that good stuff and try to improve. We have people from all ages, so it's good to have 2nd What size should I do if I'm 141 pounds and the right board for me first?

1 comment:

AQUA BEAST said...

I would 141st It still seems a little, so it will never grow higher

Post a Comment