Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Denied Security Clearance At Army Ocs Army Security Clearences?

Army Security Clearences? - denied security clearance at army ocs

I am currently in Iraq, and we have begun to speed up the process to go to OCS if I go home. I know you get a license key and the secret is really just a background check and credit records, but you need to know if you still need permission for the TS request. I'm in the National Guard and Army, which wants to present the infantry, but Intel to join the army after completing my studies in psychology

86 and the form for the TS licenses are used?

My background is clean enough, but I did not go through a phase of drugs when she was 16. I know I must go back 10 years or until the age of 18 years.

In addition, question 21 asked about his mental health, and when I saw a counsor, but they are not placed in counseling. I saw a consultant for the pain and afterpoor resolution. Consultant lives only temporarily, but I'm citalophram (antidepressant) for about a year. I was outside at all times during the training and deployment. In addition, the counseling session, I asked my drug use was younger than she, but I am now 25 and has used since high school. Says the sign the release form for medical reasons in which I answered yes to question 21, but if I can see her and now my TS clearance in the future refused? If I did not sign the medical record is high, so a researcher can not withdraw my application? or is it just a secret clearance?

Do you have a chance to get a permit if I list all these things? I think if I do it, and the researcher is not to be heavy enoughh and reached my medical records from the university will be definitely rejected.

6 comments:

Woody said...

TS / SCI 10 years old. Be honest about everything from what you say you are either a secret clearance, but did not get TS clearance now. If you are caught is 5 years in prison. Not worth it, brother. He plays with TS, as they do with a secret game. The package is 3 times reflect and take a simple weeks.

Aaron M said...

For TS digging very difficult, said the previous answer. You ask almost everyone knew that in the period. Bluf all your information will be honest. Hide nothing. You try everything that could be a compromise to information.

scott o said...

You need to ask a recruiter

Archange... said...

The same goes for Edward. This fact has been denied ... That is what is not allowed. Although he never ConVista a crime, no matter what you may still have a TS. However, if you are trying to hide something, it makes .. Do not go over ... never. That is, no one is introduced, in a security clearance is required. TS cost a lot of money for research, not only they look like a candy, because someone you like.

kevin c said...

They have only one / s, if it is your job requires. and are valid only for a specific period of time. I would not worry. They will give you the clearance you need to do job.best to their base, to fill out the forms for the same task is to openly and honestly, if omitted or embilish application could jepordize liquidation. Remember, they believe, it can be openly and honestly on an application, which probably could not trust .... Number will be working to do good luck in everything you do.

joe said...

I went through the SCO has also accelerated, and everything you need is a secret. To requirmet to MI occurs only when a vacancy in your state (work sucks, by the way, you are liable as Asst. S-2) and taking your side Bolca TS III, not to be allowed to apply until IN a slot.

Post a Comment