Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Half Circle, Dressage Test Dressage Test Movement- Half Circle Returning To Track- Explain Please!?

Dressage test movement- half circle returning to track- explain please!? - half circle, dressage test

I am planning my tests for a show to come and have a quick question: In tst 1st Level 1, for example, there are 10 million by ex-circle to the title in the H.

One of my professors said, traveling in the middle circle of X, but keep the curve h. Another said that a half-circle X, and then make a straight line to H. Both coaches are drivers at level 4, but Haven 1. Class in a number of years.

What to do for the welfare of the guests?

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

skip a heartbeat said...

If I were a horse I had the half circle 10 m E - X, then go to H. It is difficult, if not immpossible, follow the curve of the X - H, you may end up joining the first track. Try both ways to find which one feels better, or draw on a sheet of paper to go. If, however, are both mounted to the movement of various kinds, and even beyond, I pressum is still acceptable.

Thus, this movement in the class is used very often, you change the rein, and my teacher suggested that we not follow the curve of the track. Good Luck

jamie c said...

I want to make a straight line to H, because this line will work to change the curve to the right. If you can not make a left turn so soft that a sudden curve to the right, unless the test calls (level 1, no).

Good luck with your test!

Post a Comment