Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nice Things To Say To A Sister Why Is That Nice Black Guys Get So Much Heat?

Why is that nice black guys get so much heat? - nice things to say to a sister

Whenever something black or nothing at all says, 'Hey, my mother thinks you are flirting and the fact my sister. So, if I have questions, I always here, the women say the same thing. I think this is strange, because I know the people who greet never having sex with all the time. Why do people think that black boys are beautiful things, because we want rape?

4 comments:

CITIZEN of the WORLD said...

It is a good point. I've never seen anything like that online, but sure, if I say hello to the girls at school, the mall, party, or even on the sidewalk. If I were a woman, if she needs help to ask, Freak Out more.
Remember that prejudice, discrimination, prejudice and always will be. Luckily, we do not live in an age when even a glance at a white girl is a lot of problems.

zoe said...

I tend to ignore too Hispanic men, allowing, as always when I need a room Hispanics who shout or speak in a high always be very inappropriate. I'm like a bow. also with the black areas (but not as strong as the areas of Hispanic origin)

But when I see a man is really just trying to be kind, I would say Hello again.

Even the media portray blacks and Hispanics in the wrong direction

kim said...

There are many positive things blacks so bad! But give the poor thing, all a bad name. I think if you really want to delete his name, the police should own a little more.

I heard something, if that was so true. A black man and white are to speak and said the black man against us, and ect ect. The white man replied. Do not tell me to get on the subway, and there are many young rioters black clothing with hoods and large, do not worry a bit.

The black man thought for a moment and nodded!

~!faiza! said...

frankly, is the skin, black skin, white, yellowish-brown PPL get what they want, you can be smart .. crazy .. rich .. Skin and can result in poor final nowhere in his brain and PPL is a stupid loser tihng think you should just relax and get the big melon of a peace SS

Post a Comment